Orthopedic Sports Medicine Clinic of Garland, TX has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to visitor Patient Privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: OSMCG.COM. Download a copy of this.
• Information presented on www.OSMCG.com is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
• Privacy Act Statement – If you choose to provide us with personal information – like filling out a Contact Us form with e-mail and/or postal addresses – we only use that information to respond to your general message or request. We will only share the information you give us with any other office or government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any other private organizations. Also, www.OSMCG.com never collects information for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address or postal address for a response other than those generated automatically in response to questions or comments that you may submit, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, especially Social Security numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on using and sharing your Social Security number.
• For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. The www.OSMCG.com computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
• For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the hosting provider forwww.OSMCG.com computer system employs both third-party verified 2048 bit SSL encryption plus software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
• For your visitor data, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes than server health maintenance.
• Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
• If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please use our contact page to access our telephone numbers..
• Cookie Disclaimer – www.OSMCG.com does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center of Garland use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The www.OSMCG.com website DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners will not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.
• Data Quality/Access – Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and quality of content on this website. You may use our contact page to report web problems.